Monday, April 14, 2008

Thing 23: Final Thoughts

It is wonderful that I finished with the 23 Things on a Stick. I cannot believe that I achieved it. But the steps were so detailed and most of the time the web applications that I selected had user friendly interfaces. I really thank the organizers of this program for the big impulse that they gave me to learn Web 2.0 and Library 2.0 tools. It was such a big learning process for me and this learning was so intensive. Now I know the many web tools on the Internet. And with Library 2.0 tools I will help the patrons at the library even more. I am very sure that from now I will be in touch with what is new in the web tools and I will learn them.

1 comment:

23 Things said...

Congratulations on finishing. Glad you learned so much! Keep blogging and learning.

Watch for more on a stick in fall or winter.