Friday, March 21, 2008

Thing 4: Photosharing with Flickr



After I read the instructions for thing 4, I finally created my flickr account. It was fun, so I played with this beautiful picture Pink Orchid that belongs to a friend. I learned how to upload the picture, to tag it and I visited some groups in flickr. I really took some time to upload the picture to my blog, so finally I got some results. Now I can be sure that I can use this photosharing tools in my work to share pictures of interest for students and staff.

1 comment:

Today: In Seven said...

Found your blog by clicking "next blog", saying hello.

Ah, I don't have flickr but now it sounds pretty uncomplicated to set it up. Can't wait to see the other 19 things to know.

If you visit me, please leave a comment of no more than seven words or less! Have a great day.